Shop Pocket, Sliding Door Handles & Locks - 603 items
Give your door character with pocket and sliding door handles and locks.
Browse our selection of pocket door and sliding door hardware, including handles, pulls, locks, latches, and more. We offer pocket door locks for single and double doors in many different finishes. From leading manufacturers Deltana, Emtek, Sugatsune, and more.
Filtered By:Clear All
Center to Center
Made in USA
Pocket, Sliding Door Handles & Locks
Items Per Page
$ 10 .91Add to Cart
$ 11 .64Add to Cart
$ 34 .40Add to Cart
$ 32 .25Add to Cart
$ 4 .04Add to Cart
$ 15 .20Add to Cart
$ 32 .84Add to Cart
$ 30 .92Add to Cart
$ 28 .32Add to Cart
$ 17 .60 – $ 33 .60View Options
$ 37 .60 – $ 53 .60View Options
$ 86 .40View Options
$ 22 .68Add to Cart
$ 10 .81Add to Cart
$ 54 .75Add to Cart
$ 324 .62Add to Cart
$ 72 .00Add to Cart
$ 4 .25Add to Cart
$ 5 .10Add to Cart
$ 9 .35Add to Cart
$ 24 .33Add to Cart
$ 23 .90Add to Cart
$ 11 .62Add to Cart
$ 34 .40Add to Cart
Give your door character as well as function with sliding door handles and pocket door locks from Hardware Hut. Browse our sliding and pocket door hardware selection, including handles, flush pulls, locks, pocket door latches, and more. We offer pocket door locks for single and converging, double doors in many different finishes and styles from leading manufacturers including Deltana, Emtek Products, Sugatsune, Cavity Sliders and more.
Pocket Door Locks
Sliding and pocket door locks come in various forms to accommodate your project's unique needs and specifications . When selecting pocket door locks, consider the door’s function: a pocket door to an en suite bathroom probably only needs a privacy latch. In contrast, you may have a sliding door that needs additional security such as to a storage room or office that may require a keyed lock installed for security.
Pocket door locks can be broken down into three broad categories, depending on function and installation requirements. They are:
- Sliding and pocket door latches can be a passage style with no locking function, or a privacy set that features a a simple turn latch with a corresponding jamb mounted strike plate to latch the door closed from the inside. These are often used for bedroom or bathroom privacy. These type of latches also double as a door pulls, allowing the user to slide the door open and shut with a recessed finger pull on the face of the door plate
- Pocket door mortise locks and latches fit into a pocket cut to the edge of the door and are common in vintage homes built before 1950. These are also a higher-end option available for new door applications and also come in passage, privacy & keyed functions as well as for double door or converging pocket doors that meet together in the middle of the opening.
- Sliding and pocket door keyed locks are used when sliding doors require more security than a privacy latch. Pocket locks may be round, square, or mortised.
Sliding Door Handles
Sliding door handles and pocket door flush pulls make opening and closing doors easier but are not designed to lock the door into place. Hardware Hut offers a variety of exceptional pocket door handles, including flush door pulls, edge pulls, and barn door handles.
- Flush door pulls are mortised into the face of pocket doors and opened by simply hooking a finger into the recessed portion of the pull.
- Edge pulls are mortised into the edge of the sliding door, with a finger pull or handle used to pull the door out of its pocket when the door is closed or lies flush with the jamb. Edge pulls are often used in combination with flush door pulls.
- Door pulls and push plates are heavier handles and recessed pulls with a range of commercial and residential applications. Barn door handles fall into this category for the exterior side and are commonly used in combination with a flush pull for the wall side of the door