The Plymouth features a timeless design that works well with any style. Schlage knob sets provide tough, reliable performance and enduring style.
- Metal construction adds strength, security and durability
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preps
- Easy installation, only a screwdriver is needed
- Universal knob for right- or left-handed doors
- Interior screws are exposed
- NOTE: The oil-rubbed bronze finish is designed to improve over time and change in appearance, creating a living finish through daily use.
Schlage Lock Company LLC
- Manufacturer Location:
door knob set
Lifetime Limited Mechanical and Finish Warranty and 1-year Limited Electronics Warranty. Exclusions: Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish (613) is designed to improve over time and change in appearance, creating a living finish through daily use and thus, finish discoloration is not applicable to the above warranty.
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Backset: Universal Backset Adjusts to 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Crossbore diameter: 2-1/8" (54 mm)
- Edge Bore Diameter: 7/8" (22mm)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8in.(35mm) to 1-3/4in.(44mm)
- Certification: ANSI A156.5, 1996, Series 4000, Grade 2 Lock
- Latch: Dual Option Latch includes spring latch with 1" x 2-1/4" round corner and drive in faceplates
- Strike: Round corner full lip strikes 1-5/8" x 2-1/4"
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Schlage F-Series PlymouthView Product Collection