- Professional Grade 1 Security Deadbolt
- One-Tool Installation - Installs with just a Phillips screwdriver
- Patented adjustable through-bolt at bottom of handle slides up and down 1-1/2" to accommodate a variety of pre-existing holes.
- Single Cylinder Set: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from outside or by inside turn unit. Lower latch retracted by thumbpiece from outside or by inside knob/lever.
- Lifetime limited mechanical and finish warranty. (Exclusion: The oil-rubbed bronze finish is designed to improve over time and change in appearance, creating a living finish through daily use.)
- Schlage Lock Company LLC
- Manufacturer Location:
- solid brass
- entry set
- Lifetime Limited Mechanical and Finish Warranty and 1-year Limited Electronics Warranty. Exclusions: Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish (613) is designed to improve over time and change in appearance, creating a living finish through daily use and thus, finish discoloration is not applicable to the above warranty.
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Backset: Universal Backset latch & deadbolt, Adjusts to 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Crossbore diameter: Designed to fit in 2-1/8in.(54mm) diameter door face hole (lower), 1-1/2in.(38mm) or 2-1/8in.(54mm) diameter door face hole (deadbolt).
- Edge Bore Diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Door Thickness: Door thickness range: 1-5/8" to 1-3/4" thick (41mm-51mm) standard. Thick door kit available for doors up to 2-1/4" (57mm)
- Center-to-Center Hole Spacing: 5-1/2" standard (4" optional)
- Certification: ANSI A156.36, 2010, Grade 1 Lock
- Latch: Dual Option Latch includes spring latch with 1" x 2-1/4" round corner and drive in faceplates
- Strike: Round corner full lip strikes 1-5/8" x 2-1/4"
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Schlage F-Series PlymouthView Product Collection