Emtek Wrought Steel Rectangle Style Deadbolt Features:
- Fits standard 2-1/8" cross bore door prep.
- Solid wrought steel thumb-turn and rosette.
- Equipped with hardened steel bolt.
- Heavy gauge steel security strike and solid brass trim strike included.
- Lifetime mechanical warranty.
- Available finishes include: Flat Black Steel and Satin Steel.
- Emtek Products, Inc.
- Manufacturer Location:
- wrought steel
- Limited lifetime mechanical warranty to original consumer user of product. 5 year Finish warranty on Emtek products with the follow exceptions: Bronze Patina is a living finish that will gracefully age, revealing the underlying bronze over time. Because of this characteristic, no finish warranty is offered on bronze patina products, rust, or silver patina. Brushed Stainless Steel carries a five-year finish warranty. All stainless steel will require some periodic cleaning to keep your hardware looking like new. Unlacquered Brass (US3NL) is a custom, made-to-order finish. It is available with an up-charge, per item and requires an additional 2-3 day lead time. This living finish will gracefully age and evolve in appearance over time. Because of this characteristic, no finish warranty is offered on unlacquered brass products.
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
- Latchbolt: 2-1/4" x 1" square corner faceplate standard. (Radius corner & drive-in available upon request).
- Door Prep: Fits standard 2-1/8" crossbore door prep.
- Edge Bore: 1".
- Strike: Square corner solid brass strike 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" with heavy gauge steel security strike.
- Keyway: Schlage C Keyway standard.
- Rosette Size: 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 5/8" thick.
- Door Thickness (fits standard thickness of 1-3/4", specify in comments section of order form if thicker)
- Single Cylinder: 1-3/4in.(mm) to 2-1/8in.(54mm) thick doors standard. Extended thickness up to 3in. (76mm)
- Double Cylinder: 1-1/2in.(38mm) to 1-7/8in.(48mm) thick doors standard. Extended thickness up to 2-5/8in. (67mm)
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Emtek Wrought Steel DeadboltsView Product Collection