- Maximum Material Thickness: 1-7/16in.(37mm)
- Keying: This lock is keyed to number 413A. Any quantity you order of this item number will all operate with the same key.
- Application: For drawers, R.H. or L.H. doors with lipped/overlay construction (straight cam) or flush construction (formed cam). For overlay application, the combined thickness of front and frame cannot exceed cylinder length. Also see overlay detail above.
- Operation: Either 90 degree or 180 degree cam turn. Key removable in both locked and unlocked positions.
- Packaging: Supplied with two keys, trim washer, spur washer (for wood), mounting nut, two cams and 2 stop washers.
- CompX National Cabinet Lock
- Manufacturer Location:
- cabinet lock
- 1 year limited warranty. Includes necessary mounting hardware.
- Maximum Material Thickness:
- Cylinder Length:
- Bore Hole:
- Keyed Alike
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Cylinder Length: 1-3/4in.(44mm)
Maximum Material Thickness: 1-7/16in.(37mm)
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
CompX National Disc Tumbler Cylinder Cam LocksView Product Collection
National 1-3/16" Disc Tumbler Cylinder Cam Lock - Keyed Different (Matte Black)
National 1-3/16" Disc Tumbler Cylinder Cam Lock - Keyed Different (Nickel)
National 1-7/16" Disc Tumbler Cylinder Cam Lock - Keyed Different (Antique Brass)
National 1-3/16" Disc Tumbler Cylinder Cam Lock - Keyed Alike #415 (Matte Black)