This lid lock is for cedar chests applications and other lid locking requirements.
- Keying: This lock is keyed alike. Any quantity you order of this item number will all operate with the same key.
- Application: For lid locking. Requires 11/32in. wide x depth of lock full mortise plus mortise for selvedge plus hole for key entry.
- Operation: Key removable in both locked and unlocked positions. Internal bolt type, engages strike.
- Packaging: Supplied with one key, appropriate strike, keyhole escutcheon and mounting screws.
- CompX National Cabinet Lock
- Manufacturer Location:
- cabinet lock
- 1 year limited warranty. Includes necessary mounting hardware.
- Keyed Alike
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Bolt Travel: 5/16in.(8mm) with .200 side shift
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
CompX National Chest Lid LocksView Product Collection