Selby 90° Opening Surface Mount Concealed Hinge - EACH (Nickel) SEL-HC2000M
Usually ships out in 1 to 2 business days
Have a product question?
The Selby 2000 Series concealed hinges require no boring for ease of installation. This hinge can accommodate various overlays and is self-closing. Can accommodate door thickness up to 3/4in.(20mm). Since door opens with flush interior surfaces, these are ideal for kitchen cabinet doors, electronic access doors, and drop- flaps on cabinets. Small in size, proven strong, economical!
- Fits full overlay doors, half-overlay, full inset and 45º mitered corners.
- Requires (8) - #6x5/8in. round head mounting screws (sold separately).
- Selby Furniture Hardware
- Manufacturer Location:
- concealed hinges
- concealed hinge
- Door Mounting Style:
- Various Overlays
- Degree of Opening:
- Closing Type:
- Self Closing
- Mounting Type:
- Screw On
- Cabinet Construction:
- Euro Box
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Closing Action: self-closing
- Mounting Style: Fully Concealed
- Load Rating: 14 lbs. per Pair
Mounting Plate Dimensions: 1-3/4in. (44mm) wide x 1-5/8in. (41mm) tall.
Shop the series
Selby No-Bore Concealed HingesView Product Collection