Adjustable Soft Down Stay for downward opening flap door. Designed to hold door in closed position.
- Keeps flap/lid from slamming down.
- Adjustable soft-down speed, adjustment screw located on front for easy adjustment.
- Opening angle is adjustable by changing mounting position.
- Right and left hand mounting.
- Use one pair per lid or flap.
- Can be used with piano, butt or drop hinges (sold separately).
- Lapcon series products provide the smoothest opening and closing system imaginable, equipped with Sugatsune's built-in patented dampening device. Doors and lids will come down slowly and softly which eliminates slamming doors or smashed fingers.
- Manufacturer Location:
2 year limited warranty.
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Torque calculation:
- Torque= Door height x 1/2 x Door weight
- Per piece: 20 ~ 70 kg.cm (19 ~ 60 lbs.inch)
- Per pair: 40 ~ 140 kg.cm (38 ~ 120 lbs.inch)
- Recommended Use: bureaus, wine glass cabinets
- Special Certifications: 30,000 cycles test approved by LGA.
- Usage: downward-opening flaps
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Sugatsune Lid Stays and SupportsView Product Collection
Sugatsune SDS Lapcon Soft-Down Stay - EACH (White & Bright Nickel)
Sugatsune NSDX-10(R/L)K/TV Lapcon Short-Arm Adjustable Soft-Down Lid Stay - PAIR (Bright Nickel)
Sugatsune Pocket Door System w/Soft-Close, for Inset Doors 31-1/2" to 94-1/2" H
Sugatsune SDS Lapcon Soft-Down Lid Stay - EACH (Black & Bright Nickel)