- One-way rotary damper offers smooth and soft-downward movement.
- Features a catch designed to hold door in closed position.
- Compact design, Installation quick and easy.
- Use with piano, butt or drop hinges (sold separately).
- Sold individually.
Lapcon series products provide the smoothest opening and closing system imaginable, equipped with Sugatsune's built-in patented dampening device. As a Lapcon opens and closes, it moves with quiet assurance. Lapcon products also provide safety to your application with its revolutionary damper. Doors and lids will come down slowly and softly which eliminates slamming doors or smashed fingers.
- Manufacturer Location:
- zinc alloy/steel
- lid stay
- 2 year limited warranty.
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Recommended Door thickness: 25/32in.(20mm)
- Torque calculation:
- Torque= Door height x 1/2 x Door weight
- Per piece: 35 ~ 50 kg.cm (30 ~ 43 lbs.inch)
- Per pair: 70 ~ 100 kg.cm (60 ~ 86 lbs.inch)
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Sugatsune Lid Stays and SupportsView Product Collection
Sugatsune Arm Mounting Plate for HDSN-30 Heavy-Duty Soft-Down Lid Stay - (Nickel)
Sugatsune SLS-ELAN Easy Lift-Up Stay, M-Type Medium-Duty, Left Hand - EACH (Light Gray)
Sugatsune HDS-20K Soft-Down Lid Stay, K-Type Light-Duty - PAIR (White)
Sugatsune HDS-10K Soft-Down Lid Stay, K-Type Light-Duty - PAIR (Black)