Rev-A-Shelf's 5349 series waste containers are definitely the premiere waste containers. These units are manufactured with Italian influences with brushed aluminum frame and a soft closing slides that glide in and out with complete ease. The included door mount hardware finish the look and allow you to mount your existing cabinet door directly to the waste container. Get your waste container off the floor and hide it inside one of your base cabinets.
- Different widths and heights available for different cabinets
- Full Product Dimensions: 10.75"W x 21.94"D x 23.13"H
- Included: (1) White 50 quart waste containers with Brushed Aluminum frame and mounting hardware
- Requires a full height cabinet
- Fully Assembled and ready for installation
- Optional Rev-A-Shelf lids available, sold separately
- Manufacturer Location:
varies by item
single pull-out waste container
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Soft Close:
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Slide Type: 90lb Full-Extension Undermount Slides w/Soft-Close
- Door Mount Brackets: Optional door mount extenders for wider door are sold seperately
- Construction: Heavy-duty Alumninum construction
- Hardware included to mount to door, optional door mount extender brackets recommended
- Minimum Cabinet Frameless Opening: 11"
- Minimum Cabinet Faceframe Opening: 11"
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Rev-A-Shelf Waste SolutionsView Product Collection
Rev-A-Shelf Double 35qt. Pullout Waste Container w/Full Extension Drawer Slides (White Polymer)
Rev-A-Shelf Single White 25qt. Replacement Waste Container for the Ready Recycler Waste Management System
Rev-A-Shelf Single 24qt. Wood Door Mount Pullout Compo+ Container w/Soft-Close (Maple/White)
Rev-A-Shelf Rev-A-Motion™ Single 50qt. Top Mount Wood Pullout Waste Container (Maple/Silver Polymer)