The Knape and Vogt 8070 series pocket door slide is ideal for use in entertainment and home theater cabinets. It is specially designed to install quickly and easily. The unique slide design allows the cabinet to act as an installation jig. Additionally, the follower strip bracket allows for the follower strip to be installed after the slides are installed. No need to pre-mount the follower strip to the slides. Specially designed to hold doors ups to 30lbs. (13.608kg) and 42in. in height.
- Comes standard with self-closing hinges for 3/4" thick, inset door. Optional hinges sold separately.
- NOTE: Slides lose 4in.(102mm) on installation; order slides 4in.(102mm) longer than door width for door to fully recess into cabinet. One pair of slides will accommodate one door.
- Knape and Vogt
- Manufacturer Location:
- side mounted
- pivot/pocket door
- Limited lifetime warranty. Includes all necessary mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Load Rating:
- 30lbs. (13.608kg)
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Recommended Use: Medium-duty pivot door slides ideal for use in entertainment and home theater cabinets.
Mounting: Mounts directly to cabinet side.
Maximum Door Size: 42in.H x 24in.W
Features: Slides have been designed so that they index to cabinet top and side. Installer need only set back the slides 1/4in. more than door thickness.
Special Certifications: Meets or exceeds the ANSI performance standards
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Knape and Vogt 8070 EZ Pivot Door SlidesView Product Collection