The Master Lock No. 3KA Laminated Steel Padlocks, Keyed Alike - multiple locks open with the same key - feature a 1-9/16in (40mm) reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and and a hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Dual ball bearings locking for maximum pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications.
- Keyed Alike to key# 3210 - order multiple locks to open with the same key.
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying.
- 1-9/16in (40mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength.
- 3/4in (19mm) tall, 9/32in (7mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
- Proprietary rustproofing for longer life.
Master Lock Company
- Manufacturer Location:
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Shackle Clearance: 3/4in.H(19mm)H x 5/8in.W(16mm)
Shop the series
Master Lock Laminated Steel PadlocksView Product Collection
Master Lock Laminated Steel Padlock, 1-3/4in. Wide with 2-1/2in. Shackle - Keyed Alike to #2086- EACH
Master Lock Laminated Steel Padlock, 1-3/4in. Wide - Keyed Alike to #2004- EACH
Master Lock Keyed Laminated Steel Padlock, 1-3/4in. Wide Body - Keyed To Customer's Key - EACH
Master Lock Laminated Steel Padlock, 1-1/2in. Wide - Keyed Alike to #3861 - EACH