The Master Lock No. 5KA Laminated Steel Padlocks, Keyed Alike - multiple locks open with the same key - feature a 2in (51mm) reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and and a hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Dual ball bearings locking for maximum pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications.
- Keyed Alike to key# 2008 - order multiple locks to open with the same key.
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying.
- 2in (51mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength.
- 1in (25mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
- Proprietary rustproofing for longer life.
Master Lock Company
- Manufacturer Location:
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Shackle Clearance: 1in.(25mm)H x 15/16in.(24mm)W
Shop the series
Master Lock Laminated Steel PadlocksView Product Collection
Master Lock Laminated Steel Padlock, 1-3/4in. Wide - Keyed Alike to #2086- EACH
Master Lock Universal Pin Key Tool - EACH
Master Lock Laminated Steel Padlock, 1-3/4in. Wide - Keyed Alike to #2004- EACH
Master Lock Keyed Laminated Steel Padlock, 2in. Wide Body - Keyed To Customer's Key - EACH