- Pemko automatic door bottoms consist of an aluminum case which surrounds a movable drop bar seal. The drop bar seal is actuated by a plunger which contacts the jamb as the door is closing, forcing the drop bar seal down against the floor or threshold.
- When the plunger contacts the jamb, the drop bar seal actuates from the hinge side first allowing multiple compression points.
- Seals up to a 3/4" gap under the door
- The plunger requires low closing force to actuate the drop bar seal.
- Provide excellent seals to keep out draft, dust, moisture, insects, fumes, light and sound.
- End plates are provided for all mounting applications.
- May be cut down up to 2in. maximum.
- Width at bottom is 1-5/8".
- Manufacturer Location:
- automatic door bottom
- 3 year limited warranty.
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Pemko Door BottomsView Product Collection
Pemko 48" Door Bottom Sweep - EACH (Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum/Black)
Pemko 48" Surface Mount Automatic Door Bottom w/Sponge Neoprene - EACH (Clear Anodized Aluminum)
Pemko 1-1/8"H x 48"L Door Shoe w/Vinyl Insert - EACH (Dark Bronze Anodized/Black)
Pemko 1-1/8"H x 36"L Door Shoe w/Vinyl Insert - EACH (Dark Bronze Anodized/Black)