Bosch 5/16" x 1/2" Carbide Tipped Beading Bit - EACH
- Used to create attractive, decorative edging
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Smoothly radiused edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
Bosch Power Tool Company
- Manufacturer Location:
varies by item
beading router bit
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- A. Overall Dia.: 1-1/8"
- B. Cutting Edge Length: 1/2"
- C. Shank Dia.: 1/4"
- D. Overall Length: 2-1/16"
- E. Bearing Dia.: 3/8"
- F. Radius: 5/16"
Shop the series
Bosch Router Bits and ComponentsView Product Collection
Bosch 5/8" x 3/8" Carbide Tipped 3-Flute Flush Trim Assembly Bit - EACH
Bosch 9/32" x 1" Carbide Tipped 2-Flute Straight Bit - EACH
Bosch 1/4" x 7/8" Carbide Tipped 2-Flute Straight Bit - EACH
Bosch 5/8" x 1-1/4" Carbide Tipped 2-Flute Straight Bit - EACH