- Adds attractive edging on new pieces and matching many older molding cuts for remodeling work
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Smoothly radiused edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
- Bosch Power Tool Company
- Manufacturer Location:
- varies by item
- edge beading router bit
- Limited warranty.
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- A. Overall Dia.: 7/8"
- B. Cutting Edge Length: 9/16"
- C. Shank Dia.: 1/4"
- D. Overall Length: 2-1/8"
- E. Bearing Dia.: 1/2"
- F. Radius: 1/8"
Shop the series
Bosch Router Bits and ComponentsView Product Collection
Bosch 1/4" x 1/4" Solid Carbide 1-Flute Flush Trim Bit - EACH
Bosch 1/2" x 1-1/2" Carbide Tipped 2-Flute Templet Trim Bit - EACH
Bosch 22° x 3/8" Carbide Tipped 3-Flute Bevel Trim Assembly Bit - EACH
Bosch 3/4" x 1" Carbide Tipped Roundover Bit - EACH