The ATW-T24 Hardwired Programmable Timer works with any hardwired heated towel rack. Allows user to set On/Off times each day —Great for those who use their towels on a regular schedule: Set your heated towel rack to turn on an hour before you shower, and to turn off after 1-2 hours after you are done — giving your towel plenty of time to dry completely.
- May be used for a single pole, or an existing 3-way switch installation.
- Program the date and time and then your seven on and off sequences.
- Backlit LCD display lights up when any button is pressed, extinguishes after 30 seconds.
- Comes standard with white control panel cover, optional black conversion kit sold separately.
Amba Towel Warmers
- Manufacturer Location:
3 year limited warranty
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Programming: 7-day, up to 14 settings
- Operating Modes: 2: manual and automatic
- Connection: Single-pole (2-wire) or multi switch (3-way)
- Power Supply: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- AMPS: 15
- Load: 1800W
- Approvals: CSA (Canada), UL listed
- Warranty: 1 year, limited
- Included in the package: Timer switch, 2 wire caps, Instructions
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Amba Towel Warmer AccessoriesView Product Collection