- Designed to hold door in open and closed position.
- One-way rotary damper offers smooth and soft-downward movement.
- Installation quick and easy.
- Compact design.
- Use with concealed or single knuckle hinges (sold separately).
- Sold individually.
- (NOTE: This item is black and bright nickel, white model pictured above.)
Lapcon series products provide the smoothest opening and closing system imaginable, equipped with Sugatsune's built-in patented dampening device. As a Lapcon opens and closes, it moves with quiet assurance. Lapcon products also provide safety to your application with its revolutionary damper. Doors and lids will come down slowly and softly which eliminates slamming doors or smashed fingers.
- Manufacturer Location:
- zinc alloy/steel
- lid stay
- 2 year limited warranty.
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Recommended Door thickness: 25/32in.(20mm)
- Torque calculation:
- Torque= Door height x 1/2 x Door weight
- Per piece: 40 ~ 70 kg.cm (35 ~ 60 lbs.inch)
- Per pair: 80 ~ 140 kg.cm (70 ~ 120 lbs.inch)
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Sugatsune Lid Stays and SupportsView Product Collection
Sugatsune Aileron Lift-Assist Lid Stay with Soft-Close for Upward Opening, Heavy Duty - SET (Bright Nickel/Gray)
Sugatsune HDS-10K Soft-Down Lid Stay, K-Type Light-Duty - PAIR (White)
Sugatsune HDS-30H Soft-Down Lid Stay, H-Type Heavy-Duty - PAIR (White)
Sugatsune HBFN Horizontal Bi-Folding Door Mechanism - Type M (For 7.9 - 9.9 lb. Doors) - PAIR (Light Gray/Nickel)