- For tough sanding jobs, features long-lasting 3M™ Cubitron™ abrasive grain.
- 3M Xodust™ reduces static; flexible, tear resistant.
- The open coat feature provides a more aggressive cut than a comparable closed coat abrasive of the same grade and is well-suited when loading is a problem.
- The J-weight, cloth backing is suitable for flexible, flat and contour sanding.
- The purple* color indicates it's leading edge technology designed to provide the lowest possible manufacturing costs. *The purple color is a trademark of 3M.
- Manufacturer Location:
- varies by item
- sanding discs
- Limited warranty.
- 5" (128mm)
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Primary Application: Woodworking- Finishing and heavy stock removal.
Grain: Cubitron™ abrasive grain
Bonding: Resin bonded for heat resistance
Backing: J-weight, light and flexible cloth backing
Coating: Open Coat
Shop the series
3M Sandpaper/SpongesView Product Collection
CLOSEOUT SPECIAL! - 3M 7448 Ultra Fine 6" x 9" Scotch-Brite™ Pad - EACH (Gray)
CLOSEOUT SPECIAL! - 3M Stikit™ 255L Gold 5" (128mm) No Hole Film Sanding Discs
CLOSEOUT SPECIAL! - 3M™ 970DZ Purple 37in. x 60in. Y-Weight Film-Lok Cloth Sanding Belts
CLOSEOUT SPECIAL! - 3M 363I Imperial™ Stikit 5" (128mm) No Hole Paper Sanding Discs