- Typically used on Therma-Tru® fiberglass and metal entry doors.
- Features kerf mount design for easy replacement.
- Door bottoms are used to seal the area under a door with minimal affect on the appearance of the face of the door.
- Mounting: Fits kerf grooves spaced 7/8" apart.
- Manufacturer Location:
- commercial or residential
- door bottom
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shop the series
THH Door AccessoriesView Product Collection
THH 7-3/4" x 36" Adjustable Oak Top Door Sill - EACH (Unfinished Oak/Dark Bronze)
THH 36" Vinyl Door Bottom Sweep - No Kerf - EACH (Brown)
81" Therma-Tru® Medium Reach Kerf-in Weatherstrip - EACH (Dark Bronze)
DCI 4-1/2" Door Hinge Shim, 16 Ga. - EACH