CompX StealthLock Transmitter Pad Only - EACH CXT-TP-100
Usually ships out in 1 to 2 business days
Have a product question?
StealthLock® works via radio frequency which allows wireless locking of multiple cabinet openings. The transmitter pad broadcasts the code entered to lock or unlock the cabinet door or drawer.
- Includes: CompX StealthLock Transmitter Pad Only, receiver latches and all other components sold separately.
- Separate user and supervisor codes (four to eight digits) to operate the lock(s)
- Works with wood, phenolic resin and glass material
- Operates with CR2032 coin battery, included.
- Low battery indicator.
- Receiver latch (sold separately) is easily programmed by user through the transmitter pad
- Easy to install – takes less than 10 minutes
- CompX Timberline
- Manufacturer Location:
- keyless cabinet lock transmitter pad
- 1 year limited warranty.
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Factory standard version - use for most residential and general commercial applications.
- NOTE: The TP-150 Dedicated version available by special order - unique transmitter pad ID mates a transmitter pad to specific receiver latch. Ideal for locksers or users within close proximity of each other. Call for details.
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
CompX StealthLockView Product Collection