- Features exclusive Lift-Assist Technology - Ensures that shower seats require less than five pounds of force to lift, regardless of seat size or seat top material. (Seachrome is the only accessibility product manufacturer to offer total ADA compliance with the five-pound code)
- Ideal for use in commercial projects where ADA compliance is required, or in Aging in Place home remodels where safety and security are at a premium.
- Features reversible seat design to allow for on-the-job assembly in either left or right hand configuration.
- Manufactured with 1-1/4in. square and 1in. round #304 18 ga. stainless steel, heliarc welded to provide an integral structure.
- The swing down legs automatically level when the seat is lowered to a horizontal sitting position. The seat automatically locks itself when swung into its up position with the use of the stainless steel cross member.
- When properly installed, all seats are designed and manufactured to exceed all applicable Federal load specifications and comply with all A.D.A. requirements.
- Seats may also be manufactured utilizing many other custom seat materials and in custom sizes, please call for more information.
- Manufacturer Location:
- white/stainless steel
- stainless steel
- shower seat
- ADA Compliance:
- This product is ADA Compliant
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Mounting Height (from Floor to Top of Seat): adjustable from 17in.(432mm) to 19mm(483mm) to meets ADA requirements
- Wall Flanges: 3in.(76mm) diameter; 3 mounting holes in each flange.
- Seat Material: Phenolic white solid 1/2" thick single piece seat top with slots for drainage.
- Frame Material: Type 304(18-8), stainless steel tubing, 18 ga 1-1/4in.(32mm) square main frame with 18 ga 1in.(25mm) round cross members and swing down legs with 12 gauge frame hinge couplings.
- Load Rating: Will support in excess of 900 lbs of force when properly installed.
- Shower seats are NOT furnished with mounting hardware as they are specific to the material you are attaching them to. Seachrome does not offer any bolts or screws.
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Seachrome Shower/Tub SeatsView Product Collection
Seachrome 29in x 16.5in. Rear-Hung Folding Tub Seat - Frameless (Stainless Steel/Phenolic Teak)
Seachrome 22in. x 15in. Bench Style Folding Shower Seat w/Swing Down Legs and Lift Assist (Stainless Steel/White Phenolic)
Seachrome 32in. x 22-1/2in. L-Shape Folding Shower Seat w/Swing Down Legs and Lift Assist - Right Hand (Stainless Steel/White Naugahyde)
Seachrome 30in. x 15in. Bench Style Folding Shower Seat w/Lift Assist - (Stainless Steel/Phenolic Teak)