- Introduced in 1953, these keyhole fittings are still in great demand for their combination of super rigidity and easy of assembly/dis-assembly.
- Used for assembling chairs, beds, cabinets, etc.
- Screws engage through the keyholes and ride up the ramps under pressure providing powerful wedge-action tightening.
- Keyholes clamp with #10 round head screws (not included) for rigid connections.
- 0.095 gauge cold rolled steel, zinc plated.
- Requires (3) - #5 flat head mounting screws (sold separately).
Selby Furniture Hardware
- Manufacturer Location:
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shop the series
Selby Assembly and Knock-Down FittingsView Product Collection