- Hardware kit only, cabinetry and mattress not included.
- Selby 240lb.(110kg) Queen Wall Bed Mechanism for custom casework. This vertical opening, cabinet mounted wall bed system is a convenient space saving system, perfect for the home office - Minimum cabinet depth only 14"!
- Vertical Descending Wall Bed Mechanism.
- Max. Platform Weight Capacity: 240lb. (Platform weight is inclusive of wood platform, mattress, foundation, etc. for the specified counter balance mechanism function.)
- Outside mount hardware - the mechanism is fastened outside the wood bed frame and the normal mattress is placed inside the frame.
- Wood frame is built on back side of door to receive mattress or box spring.
- Easy, screw-type adjustable tension counterbalanced spring units control descent and assists ascent.
- Fully mounted inside cabinet, not bolted to the floor, cabinet fastens to the wall with a small "L" bracket at top.
- Pivoting footrest folds inside cabinet when closed.
- Two year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- European Made, most popular hardware for custom cabinet and furniture makers.
- Complete instructions for cabinetry and mounting included.
Selby Furniture Hardware
- Manufacturer Location:
wall bed system
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Selby Sleep SystemsView Product Collection
Selby Hidden Hardware for Wall Bed - 240lb. Queen - Outside Mount Kit (Black)
Selby Hidden Hardware for Wall Bed - 240lb. Queen - Inside Mount Kit (Black)
Selby Hidden Hardware for Wall Bed - 165lb. Double - Outside Mount Kit (Black)
CLOSEOUT SPECIAL! - Selby Hidden Hardware for Wall Bed - 165lb. Double - Inside Mount Kit (Black)