- Designed to provide effortless opening and hold door in closed and opened position.
- Lift-assist mechanism for extra light opening with free stop feature.
- Offers smooth and soft downward movement preventing lids or doors from slamming shut.
- Damper equipped for soft and silent closing.
- Easy to install by aligning the body to the edge of cabinet.
- H-Type (Heavy-Duty): 75~100kg·cm (65~87lbs·inch) / piece.
- Single or pair use allows wide range of door sizes/weights (refer to Door Weight Range Table in Specifications)
- Handed left or right.
- Optional bracket for aluminum frame door available.
- Designed to operate at room temperature, 0°-40°C (32°-104°F)
- Manufacturer Location:
- lid stay
- 2 year limited warranty.
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- H-Type (Heavy-Duty): 75~100kg·cm (65~87lbs·inch) / piece
- Special Certifications: 40,000 cycles tests approved by LGA.
- Usage: upward-opening flaps
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Sugatsune Lid Stays and SupportsView Product Collection
Sugatsune Stainless Steel Spring Loaded Lid Stay - EACH (Satin Stainless)
Sugatsune SDS Lapcon Soft-Down Lid Stay - EACH (Black & Bright Nickel)
Sugatsune Lift Assist Damper Spacer for 1-3/16" to 1-9/16" Material - EACH (Gray)
Sugatsune Stainless Steel Lid Stay - EACH (Satin Stainless)