- Used for reinforcing 90 degree angles by applying to the inside or outside of the corner.
- Slots for 1/2" carriage bolt.
- Wider width provides greater area of stability for long intersections of building materials.
- Larger bolt holes provide options for structural support.
- Angle is cut from rolled structural steel and provides greater reinforcement strength than if the steel was bent into shape.
- Meets ASTM A6.
- Black powder coat finish for improved weather resistance.
- National Hardware
- Manufacturer Location:
- varies by item
- corner brace
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Thickness: 1/4" (6 mm)
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
National Hardware Support BracesView Product Collection