The Detex EAX-500 Series is designed for applications requiring a battery-powered alarm on secured doors. The alarm, with approximately 100dB, will sound when an unauthorized exit occurs. The shape and smaller size of the EAX-500 makes it the ideal choice for quick and easy installations on emergency exit and restricted doors.
- Secure, tamper resistant housing.
- Low cost, self-contained door alarm with piezo horn that sounds to warn unauthorized use of a door or gate
- Uses mortise cylinder, (not included). Patented cam assembly automatically adjusts for different sizes of cylinders without use of spacers.
- Patented plastic template allows for foolproof alignment of internal magnetic door contact and accurate installation.
- Tapered cover allows for installation on narrow stile doors, 2" minimum.
- Extended bypass allows alarm to remain bypassed when door is open and automatically rearms upon door closing.
- 9VDC battery operated with Low Battery Alert.
- LED visual and audible arming indicators.
- Field selectable 2-minute auto rearm, and status indicators, if desired.
- exit alarm
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Detex Exit Control Locks & AlarmsView Product Collection