The RSQ-PC Series Powder-Coated Steel Table bases are great for heavy granite and solid surface tops due to their heavy weight base and strong thick steel design. These bases offer a great alternative to stainless steel or when cast iron is just too mundane.
- 17" Square Base.
- 3.15” Square Column; 2.0mm Wall Thickness. (NOTE: Counter height version has 3" dia. round column rather than square as shown)
- Heavy, standard grade steel design - will not crack like cast iron.
- Durable, black textured powder-coated finish.
- Adjustable polyethylene glides protect floors and allow leveling for uneven floor surfaces.
- Pressed steel mounting plate with 2-3 bolts to firmly mount table top.
- Custom sizes also available, call for more information.
Rostek Innovations, Inc.
- Manufacturer Location:
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Recommended Top Sizes:
- Round: 24", 28", 30"
- Square: 24", 28", 30"
- Rectangular w/1 Base: 24"x30"
- Rectangular w/2 Bases: 24"x48", 24"x60", 24"x72"
Shop the series
Rostek Table Legs and BasesView Product Collection
Rostek RSQ-PC Series Nikai 21" (533mm) Square Table Base with 3.15" Column - EACH (Satin Black, Powder Coated)
Rostek RSQ-PC Series Nikai 17" (432mm) Square Table Base with 3.15" Column - EACH (Satin Black, Powder Coated)
Rostek Katrina 34-3/4" (883mm)H x 3-5/32" (80mm) Square Stainless Steel Table Leg with Adjustable Foot - (EACH)
Rostek Volt 15-3/4" (400mm) Stainless Steel Footring - (EACH)