- Permits doors to open in either direction and automatically return to closed position.
- Provides maximum protection for doors subject to normal abuse of lift trucks, due to resiliency of spring support and shock absorbing reaction of flexible mounting.
- Adjustable spring tension permits power and speed adjustment.
- Half surface hinge allows for mounting on face of door rather than door edge.
- THIS ITEM IS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY.
- Manufacturer Location:
- double acting spring hinge
- 1 year limited warranty. Includes necessary mounting hardware.
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Door Weight: 75lbs.(2 hinges); 107lbs (3 hinges).
- Door Width: 32in.(2 hinges); 36in.(3 hinges)
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4in. to 1-3/4in.
- Min. Door Height: 7'-0"in. (Minimum height for width and weight shown. Hinge capacity decreases as door height decreases.)
- Door flange is surface applied to face of door.
- Jamb flange is surface applied to jamb.
- Non-template hole pattern.
- NOTE: Do not use on doors with hinge edge beveled.
- Supplied with all wood screws.
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Bommer 3023 SeriesView Product Collection
CLOSEOUT SPECIAL! - Bommer 6" Double Acting Spring Hinges - Half Surface - PAIR (Zinc)
Bommer 3" Double Acting Spring Hinges - Half Surface - PAIR (Satin Brass)
OVERSTOCK SPECIAL! - Bommer 6" Double Acting Spring Hinges - Half Surface - EACH (Black)
Bommer 3" Double Acting Spring Hinges - Half Surface - PAIR (Zinc)