The X-Series Bracket System by Century Components is a revolutionary product, designed to provide affordable, high quality, tool-free adjustability for roll-out shelving systems. Installation is quick and easy for kitchen builders and simple to use and adjust for consumers.
- Kit Includes - (20ea) X2-Series Brackets, (4ea) 58.625" H Pilasters. NOTE: Roll-out shelves not included.
Available in pilaster width of 1.25” and 2.5”
- 1.25” designed for frameless kitchens and face frame kitchens with compact hinges.
- 2.5” designed for face frame kitchens with two piece hinges.
- Compatibility - Compatible with both side mount and undermount drawer slide systems on most industry standard slides.
- How it Works - With a simple slide/swing motion the slides are disengaged from the pilasters and moved up or down to organize tall and short items.
- Adjustability - Tool-free adjustability allows users to move their shelves up or down after the kitchen is installed.
- Durability - Tested to over 400,000 open/close cycles. The pre-finished, solid maple pilasters and patented brackets will last as long as your kitchen.
- Customization - Pilasters may be ripped down to maximum roll-out size.
- Options - Additional brackets also available, see optional accessories.
- Manufacturer Location:
adjustable brackets for rollout shelves
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
X-Bracket Series by CenturyView Product Collection