Waterwood's Hand Painted Doorbells are a whimsical addition to your home's entry. These doorbells are easy to install and make a great impression!
- Cast of durable polyresin
- Comes with lighted button
- Includes mounting screws and installation instructions
- NOTE: Please review specifications carefully – many of the Waterwood doorbell buttons are large in scale and will not work for all applications.
- Manufacturer Location:
door bell button
- Hole Spacing:
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Wired Doorbell Button
- Lighted push button - illuminates button only, does not illuminate the entryway/doorway
- Works with most existing standard wired doorbell systems. If you are installing a brand new doorbell system, you will need the wired doorbell button (included), a wired chime, a transformer and a bell wire.
- Surface Mount - the doorbell plate will sit directly on top of the surface you are mounting it to. It will sit directly on top of the wall you are installing the wired button on. This is usually the easiest mounting option.
Shop the series
Waterwood Hand Painted Doorbell ButtonsView Product Collection