Push Pull Rotate™ the hands-full door lock from Brinks Home Security. The only door lock that opens 3 ways. Push it, pull it, or rotate it. With an elbow, hip or finger you can open the door by simply pushing or pulling on the knob or lever.
- Features innovative, new Push Pull Rotate™ technology - the hands free way to open a door.
- Fits all standard doors.
- Lifetime warranty for defects in material or workmanship.
- Simple to install with only a Phillips screwdriver.
- Hidden screws for improved appearance.
Brinks | Hampton Products
- Manufacturer Location:
door lever set
Lifetime warranty for defects in material or workmanship.
- ADA Compliance:
This product is ADA Compliant
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Backset: 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) - both size latches included.
- Crossbore diameter: 2-1/8" (54 mm)
- Edge Bore Diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8in.(35mm) to 1-3/4in.(44mm). max. Thick door kits not available.
- Certification: ANSI Grade 2 Lock
- Keyway: Schlage C standard.Â (KW1 Kwikset keyway available upon request)
- Latch: 1" x 2-1/4" radius corner faceplate
- Strike: Round corner full lip strikes 1-5/8" x 2-1/4"
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Brinks Push-Pull-Rotate LeversView Product Collection