- Supports up to 350 users, with 100 client user codes, 100 phone clients and 150 client smart cards as an alternative entry option.
- Key override; 5-pin C-Keyway standard.
- Manage and operate locks via smartphone
- Manage via smartphone, download FREE K3 Connect App*.
- NetCode generation technology - Set codes for a specific start date and time and that automatically expire after a set duration. Send these set codes via email or SMS.
- Add and delete users remotely*
- Tamper time out and low battery warning.
- Instant administrator audit trail available; 2000 audit records available.
- Multiple access methods.
- Versatile stand-alone lock; 4 AA batteries (included).
- 12 Button back-lit keypad.
- *Smartphone only - Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Codelocks, Inc.
- zinc alloy
- keyless entry
- Codelocks electronic locks offer a two year guarantee and will be repaired, serviced or replaced free of charge if they develop a manufacturing fault. Faults caused by misuse, abuse and/or poor fitting are not covered by the guarantees.
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/8" (35mm) to 2-3/8" (60mm) thick doors standard.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Latchbolt: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset, 2-1/4" x 1-3/16" square corner mortise faceplate.
- Keyway: Key Override C Kwy 6-pin standard.
- Tubular Latch Function: Outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code, card or smartphone is accepted, the keypad lights and the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. Set the lock into Code Free (Passage Function) access period so that anyone can open the door without using a code.
- Storeroom function Fitted with storeroom tailpiece as standard Latch can be retracted by key when turned.
- Classroom function: Tailpiece supplied to allow (when fitted) lock to be left in code free mode when key is removed
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Codelocks CL4500/CL5500 SeriesView Product Collection
Codelock CL4510 Smart Lock Electronic Push-Button Keyless Light Commercial/Residential Lockset (Brushed Steel)
Codelock CL5510 Smart Lock Electronic Push-Button Keyless Commercial Lockset (Brushed Steel)
Codelock CL5210 Heavy-Duty Electronic Push-Button Keyless Commercial Lockset