Tresco Snap Panel Starter Extension for use with the Tresco LED Snap Panels lights.
- Connects Snap Panel to Power Supply (no soldering necessary).
- Snap panels and all other components sold separately.
Pro Tip: Learn More About the Snap Panel
"Wouldn’t it be great to show off to your guests a trick nightlight like this? Other great backlighting ideas include kitchen islands or backsplashes. When using a solid surface product like Avonite Studio Collection design resin sheets, the sky is the limit. Not only can you use this product in residential applications, the commercial use in bars and restaurants can also set your project apart." Continue Reading >
- Tresco Lighting
- Manufacturer Location:
- LED starter cord
- Fixture Type:
- Voltage System:
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Maximum distance between 96W Power Supply and first Snap Panel Light is 25' (7.6 m).
- NOTE: Switches and other optional accessories sold separately.
- NOTE: It is recommended that Tresco accessories be used only in conjunction with Tresco fixtures. Tresco fixtures are designed to operate only with Tresco brand transformers, controllers, linking cords, cables and switches.
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Tresco 24V Snap Panel LED Light SystemView Product Collection