Customized lighting solutions are just a "snap" away with the Tresco Snap Panels. Sold in 12" x 12" squares, the razor-thin panels can be snapped down to 3" x 3" squares and connected back into any configuration, creating the perfect solution with complete light uniformity!
- Requires a 24VDC Tresco® Power Supply and Starter cord for installation (sold separately).
- 8 Watts per sq. ft. (Max. 12 sq. ft. per 96W power supply).
- Warm 5000K Color temperature.
- 900 Lumens.
- Only 1.65mm thick and extremely lightweight.
- Panel squares are tileable using simple DIY connectors (no soldering necessary).
- Requires just 1-2" separation between panel and surface being illuminated (depends on the translucent properties of the surface) for even illumination.
- Typical applications: displays, exhibits, signage, store fixtures, uplighting countertops, backlighting backsplashes, modesty panels and cabinets.
- Commercial grade 3-year warranty.
- 120-degree light spread.
- NOTE: Each 3" (7.6 cm) section has a rubber spacer on the back to help protect the Snap Panel Connectors and must be used if screwing panels directly to a metal surface or the light system may short out.
- Set includes: 12" x 12" panel with (16) 3" x 3" snappable squares on each panel, (6) plastic mounting clips, (6) #4 x 1/2" flat head phillips mounting screws, installation instructions.
Pro Tip: Learn More About the Snap Panel
"Wouldn’t it be great to show off to your guests a trick nightlight like this? Other great backlighting ideas include kitchen islands or backsplashes. When using a solid surface product like Avonite Studio Collection design resin sheets, the sky is the limit. Not only can you use this product in residential applications, the commercial use in bars and restaurants can also set your project apart." Continue Reading >
Tresco Snap Panel 96W 24VDC Electronic Plug-In Power Supply w/5 Barrel Out - EACH (White)
$ 137 .64
Tresco Commercial/Industrial 96W 24VDC Dimmable Hardwire Power Supply - EACH (Black)
$ 220 .59
- Tresco Lighting
- Manufacturer Location:
- LED panel light
- Fixture Type:
- Snap Panel Lights
- Light Color Temperature:
- Voltage System:
- Bulb Type:
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Maximum distance between 96W Power Supply and first Snap Panel Light is 25' (7.6 m).
- NOT intended for outdoor use or where exposed to excessive moisture.
- Do NOT solder your own wires to input/outputs of Snap Panel Lights. Must use Tresco® Snap Panel Connectors.
- NOTE: Switches and other optional accessories sold separately.
- NOTE: It is recommended that Tresco accessories be used only in conjunction with Tresco fixtures. Tresco fixtures are designed to operate only with Tresco brand transformers, controllers, linking cords, cables and switches.
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Tresco 24V Snap Panel LED Light SystemView Product Collection