This Padlockable Cam lock for use with padlock as locking device - a perfect solution for locker rooms or clubhouses.
- Padlockable cam functions on door or drawers, ideal for locker applications.
- Works with most industry standard padlocks with shackle diameter up to 3/8". (5/16" shackle is recommended).
- Fits in 3/4" diam. hole to retrofit most standard cam lock applications.
- Cylinder length of 1-7/16" to fit material thickness up to 1-1/8".
- Packaging: Supplied with cylinder, padlockable knob, straight cam featuring FlexaCam™ (use one of 3 spacers included to adjust cam contact point), and all mounting hardware.
CompX National Cabinet Lock
- Manufacturer Location:
- Material Thickness:
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Cylinder Length: 1-7/16in.(36mm)
- Maximum Material Thickness: 1-1/8in.(29mm)
- Hole Diameter: 3/4in. (19mm)
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
CompX National Padlockable Cabinet LocksView Product Collection