The Sureloc IN301 mechanical interconnects provide panic-free, single motion egress and comply with the requirements of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Codes and local building codes.
- Sureloc IN301 Interconnect Lock: Locking deadbolt with passage function Jackson lever. Deadbolt unlocks when inside lever is turned.
- Requires 4" center-to-center door preparation.
- Meets ANSI Grade 2 standards.
- 3 hour UL fire rated.
- Single motion egress meets Life and Safety code requirements.
- Ideal for both new construction and renovation/aftermarket projects.
- Handing reversible.
- Call us today for volume pricing or a project quote!
- Sure-Loc Hardware, Inc
- Manufacturer Location:
- stainless steel/satin
- mechanical interconnected lockset
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Function: Locking deadbolt with passage lever. Deadbolt unlocks when inside lever is turned.
- Certification: Meets ANSI Grade 2 standards; 3 hour UL fire rated.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime mechanical and finish.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 2-1/8" crossbore; 4" center-to-center.
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 2" standard.
- Latch/Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset latch; 1" throw.
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4".
- Cylinder: 6 pin, SC1 keyway.
- Handing: Reversible in field.7
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Sure-Loc Door LocksView Product Collection