Mirka Bulldog Gold 5" (128mm) Multifit 42-Hole Grip Sanding Disc MIR-23-5MF-(GRIT)
Usually ships out in 1 to 2 business days
Have a product question?
Mirka Gold is a durable sanding material well suited for high speed sanding in a multitude of applications. Gold features semi-open and special stearate coatings designed to prevent clogging and pill forming which helps achieve an optimal sanding result. The Mirka Multifit abrasive discs don’t require alignment with holes on the backing pad, making disc changes fast and easy.
- One hole pattern fits all tools.
- Fast disc replacement – no need to align.
- More holes for better dust extraction.
- Mirka USA Inc.
- Manufacturer Location:
- sanding discs
- Limited warranty.
- 5" (128mm)
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Application: Finishing and heavy stock removal.
- Grain: Aluminum Oxide
- Bonding: Resin over Resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: P80 - P150 D-weight latex paper; P180 - P800 C-weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-Open
- Color: Gold
Shop the series
Mirka Sandpaper and AbrasivesView Product Collection