- The 01HC8012 slips onto the end post to turn it into a corner post.
- Installs on open shelving in a kitchen to create a modern look while providing stability for spices, glassware, jars, bottles, etc.
- Typical spacing between posts across the front is approximately 6" - 10" apart.
- Combine with other gallery rail components to create an elegant and classy way to showcase antiques, bar ware, dinnerware, artwork, books, and more.
- Polished brass, satin brass, chrome, and flat black gallery rail components listed separately.
Designs of Distinction by Brown Wood, Inc.
Defective products will be replaced.
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Designs of Distinction - Finishing TouchesView Product Collection
Designs of Distinction Finishing Touches Single GFI/Paddle Switch Plate
Designs of Distinction Finishing Touches Switch Plate Combo 4
Designs of Distinction Finishing Touches Double GFI/Paddle Switch Plate
Designs of Distinction Finishing Touches 13-3/4" (349mm) Grate Style Toe-Kick Vents