- The 01HC9011 is a center post with a flat top to give the presentation a more contemporary and industrial look.
- Installs on open shelving in a kitchen to create a modern look while providing stability for spices, glassware, jars, bottles, etc.
- Typical spacing between posts across the front is approximately 6" - 10" apart.
- Combine with other gallery rail components to create an elegant and classy way to showcase antiques, bar ware, dinnerware, artwork, books, and more.
- Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Chrome, and Flat Black Gallery Rail components listed separately.
Designs of Distinction by Brown Wood, Inc.
- Manufacturer Location:
Defective products will be replaced.
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Designs of Distinction - Finishing TouchesView Product Collection
Designs of Distinction Finishing Touches VHB Tape
Designs of Distinction Finishing Touches Triple GFI/Paddle Switch Plate
Designs of Distinction Finishing Touches 15-3/4" (400mm) Grate Style Toe-Kick Vents
Designs of Distinction Finishing Touches Single Light Switch Plate