- Tambour panels are made from real wood; Red Oak, Hard Maple, White Oak, Walnut, and Paint Grade.
- The 011248207 has 1-1/2" slat width by 3/4" thickness.
- The wood must be acclimated for a minimum of 48 hours prior to finishing.
- Panels are typically glued up with a standard paneling/construction adhesive onto a solid substrate.
- Thicker profiles should additionally be held with finishing nails or braced in place until the glue cures.
Designs of Distinction by Brown Wood, Inc.
- Manufacturer Location:
Defective products will be replaced.
- California Residents:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Designs of Distinction - TambourView Product Collection
Designs of Distinction 1-1/2" Thin Bevel Slat Tambour - 12" (305mm) x 48" (1219mm) Slat Length - EACH
Designs of Distinction 1" Single Bead Tambour - 12" (305mm) x 96" (2438mm) Slat Length - EACH
Designs of Distinction 1" Tall Bevel Slat Tambour - 12" (305mm) x 96" (2438mm) Slat Length - EACH
Designs of Distinction 1" Double Bead Tambour - 12" (305mm) x 48" (1219mm) Slat Length - EACH