Olympus Cascade 15/16" Disc Tumbler Cam Lock with Keyed Options (Matte Black) OLY-954-US19
Usually ships out in 1 to 2 business days
Have a product question?
Olympus Lock Cascade Series 15/16" Disc Tumbler Cylinder Cam Locks are Assembled with a patented retainer staple that eliminates the need for keys to install plug into cylinder making installation and swapping of cylinders fast and easy on the job.
- Maximum Material Thickness: 5/8in.(16mm).
- Keying: Any quantity of locks that are Keyed Alike will all operate with the same key. These locks will key together with CompX National disc tumbler locks.
- Assembly: Ships with body and cylinder assembled for fast and easy installation.
- ANSI/BHMA: Passed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 cycle test: 20,000 cycles, including key insertion and removal.
- US Patent: Patent pending.
- Body: Zinc die cast.
- Cylinder: Zinc die cast, 5 disc tumbler.
- Standard function: Key removable in locked or unlocked position.
- Cams: Includes one straight and one offset cam.
- Spur Washer: Ships with anti-rotation, eyelet spur washer (which can be locked into place for a more secure mounting).
- Olympus Lock
- Manufacturer Location:
- zinc die-cast
- cabinet lock
- 1 year limited warranty. Includes necessary mounting hardware.
- Maximum Material Thickness:
- Cylinder Length:
- Bore Hole:
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Olympus Lock Cascade Series Disc Tumbler Cam LocksView Product Collection