CompX DualAxess Combination Cam Lock with Key Override with Keyed Options (Black) NCL-D8031-19
Usually ships out in 1 to 2 business days
Have a product question?
CompX DualAxess® - an innovative combination cam lock with key override. Access the lock by combination or with a twist of the key. Replaces any standard cam lock to get instant keyless access.
- Maximum Material Thickness: 1-1/8in.(29mm)
- Keying: Any quantity of locks that are Keyed Alike will all operate with the same key.
- 10,000 possible code combinations
- Retrofits into existing 3/4” wood or metal mounting holes - no need for drilling or modification.
- Small profile fits most doors and drawers.
- Combinations secure - code can only be changed with the proper key and correct combination.
- Heavy duty die cast construction.
- 100% mechanical – no batteries needed
- CompX National Cabinet Lock
- Manufacturer Location:
- combination cabinet lock
- Maximum Material Thickness:
- Key Override:
- Bore Hole:
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Mounting: The lock can be mounted vertically or horizontally on flush, overlay or lipped/overlay applications. Attach the cam for 90° latching in any direction, based on individual application needs.
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
CompX National DualAxess Combination Cabinet LocksView Product Collection