Safety Grab Bars
Bath Mirrors & Accessories
Towel Warmers & Drying Rails
Bathtub & Shower Seats
Shower Curtain Rods
Commercial Toilet Partition Hardware
Bath & Shower Baskets
Shower Door Pulls, Hinges & Clamps
At Hardware Hut, we offer all of the latest bath hardware styles from modern to traditional, with top trending finishes in matte black, satin brass, polished chrome, satin nickel, and stainless steel for any application. Our bath accessories come from today's top leading manufacturers, letting you choose from a range of unique bathroom hardware.
How to Choose Hardware for Bathrooms
- Consider Bathroom Function: Who will be using the bathroom? A bathroom used primarily by children needs different hardware than one used by seniors aging in place. Choose bathroom accessories that suit the room’s users. For instance, kids might find towel hooks easier to use than towel racks, while seniors and people with mobility issues may require safety grab bars in the shower or by the toilet.
- Choose a Style: Spend some time looking through design magazines, looking for a style that speaks to you. Do you want the sleek lines of a contemporary bathroom or the casual, down-to-earth feel of a rustic space.
- Choose a Focal Point: If you’re having trouble choosing bathroom hardware, identify a focal point in the room and choose complementary hardware. For instance, if a dark-colored bath is your focal point, lighter-colored bathroom accessories will provide a vivid contrast and make the bath stand out.
Unique Bathroom Hardware
- Towel Bars: From traditional wall-mounted towel bars to free-standing racks and heated towel warmers, we offer a variety of towel bars for any application. In addition to hanging and drying towels, towel bars are also an essential element in your bathroom décor. Choose from a variety of sizes to suit your needs. You can shop by style, finish or brand to complete your bathroom design.
- Towel Rings: Commonly found in powder baths or half-baths, a towel ring is a space-saving way to adorn your bathroom. Towel rings are not only useful in hanging and displaying hand towels but now come in a variety of designer styles to complement any bathroom design.
- Robe Hooks: While towel bars have always been a convenient choice for hanging your bathroom towels, don't underestimate the usefulness of hooks. Robe hooks are a great option and can be especially useful in kids' baths, a great solution to keep towels from ending up damp on the floor!
- Toilet Paper Holders: Changing your toilet paper roll has never been easier with our large variety of tissue holders. From the traditional 2-post tissue design with a spring roller to the new pivoting arm and euro design, we have tissue holder styles to suit modern, traditional, rustic and eclectic bathrooms.
- Glass Shelves: From bath trinkets to essential toiletry products, a glass shelf in the bathroom is a great way to display décor and provide functional space without cluttering your countertops.
- Bath Mirrors: Get your glam on with our huge selection of bathroom mirrors. Styles include framed or frameless bathroom mirrors, mirrors that pivot, and pull-out type makeup mirrors.
- Towel Warmers: Heated towel racks are a must-have upgrade for any new bathroom or bathroom remodel. Once considered only a high-end option, towel warmers are now available for budgets large and small, in various sizes, styles, and today's most popular finishes. Treat yourself to luxury with a heated towel rack.
- Commercial Washroom Accessories: Durable, stainless steel commercial washroom accessories are ideal for washrooms in locations as diverse as stylish restaurants and office buildings to schools and recreation centers. Hardware Hut offers an extensive collection of section 10 commercial washroom hardware.
- Safety Grab Bars: From stainless steel commercial grab bars to stylish safety grab bars that complement every style of bathroom, we offer safety bathroom accessories for commercial and residential projects. An essential bath accessory for anyone with mobility issues, safety grab bars are beneficial for people planning on aging in place for their retirement.