- Closet Organizers & Accessories
- Shelf Brackets & Supports
- Architectural Railing & Components
- Decorative & Functional Hooks
- Handrail & Arm Rail Brackets
- Window Hardware
- House Numbers, Letters & Address Plaques
- Switch Plates & Outlet Covers
- Decorative Grilles & Registers
- Vents & Louvers
- Mail Slots & Boxes
- Home Accents
- Doorbell Buttons
- Stair Rod & Carpet Brackets
- Attic Ladder Accessories
- Lighting Sconces
- Garage Organizers
- Access Doors & Panels
Architectural Railing & Components
Stainless Steel Cable Rail Systems
Railing & Tubing
Handrail & Arm Rail Brackets
Floor & Bar Rail Brackets
End Caps & Finials
Wall & Floor Flanges
Square Fittings for Round Tubing
Stair Rod & Carpet Brackets
Wire Grilles and Decorative Cabinet Accents
As a distributor of a large selection of quality, Solid Brass Railing and Stainless Steel Railing and components, TheHardwareHut.com is proud to welcome you to our decorative Architectural Railing Hardware category.
Featuring a wide variety of solid brass and stainless steel railing components such as brass tubing, stainless steel tubing, handrail and footrail components and accessories. These premium railing components can be found in a variety of applications in hospitality projects, bars, restaurants and residential applications as well.
Architectural Railing Components:
Tubing: Solid brass or stainless steel railing used in numerous application such as bar foot railing, wall handrails, free standing handrails, fire poles, vanities, walkway dividers, etc. Available in a variety of sizes, architectural railing is specified by the outside diameter, most of our tubing has a wall thickness of 0.05" for heavy-duty applications.
Handrail Brackets: Stainless steel and solid brass handrail brackets provide a dependable support for your handrail or railing systems in residential and commercial application. Handrails are a necessity in public buildings to assist people throughout a facility in hallways or on stairs.
Floor & Bar Brackets: Used to support bar foot railing. Available in a variety of styles that will allow bracket to be mounted to the wall/bar or to mounted to the floor, depending on your desired application.
End Caps & Finials: Mounted at the end of a run of tubing that is exposed. The most popular style of end caps are flush mounted and also dome style end caps to give your project a finishing touch.
- Flush fittings & Elbows: Used to create a clean look when connecting your tubing at curves or angles.
Ball Fittings: A popular choice for traditionally-styled railing projects. The railing ends are concealed inside the ball fitting eliminating the need for exact tubing measurements and cuts. Great for easy installation.
Wall & Floor Flanges: Solid brass and stainless steel flanges create a clean look while keeping architectural railing systems securely fastened to a wall, floor, or other surface.
Splice: Used to connect sections of tubing when longer spans are needed. Mount internally for a clean appearance.
Enhance Any Railing and Any View! These Easy-to-install, prefabricated cable assemblies allow optimal visibility and are an attractive and low-maintenance alternative to other commonly used materials such as metal and wood picket railing. Features include:
- Quick-Connect® Technology by Feeney. Unique stainless steel fittings with special Quick-Connect® technology attach to the cable in the field without tools. One-way jaws automatically grab and lock on after the cable is inserted, making assembly and installation fast and easy.
- Weather-tough 316-grade stainless steel cable and fittings are ultra-low maintenance and precision manufactured — perfect for both residential and commercial projects.
- CableRail lets you celebrate the view with slender cables and hidden fittings that virtually disappear.
- Made using mostly recycled materials. Solar power generated at Feeney's California headquarters to offset over 95% of the facility’s electrical usage.