Shipping and Returns Policies
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipping Information to all 48 contiguous United States.
Note: This shipping chart does not apply to tubing, caulk, and other oversized or heavy items.
|Purchase Total||S&H Charge|
|$0 - $50.00||$11.95|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$14.95|
|$100.01 - $200.00||$16.95|
|$200.01 - $300.00||$21.95|
|$300.01 - $400.00||$26.95|
|$400.01 - $599.99||$29.95|
All shortages or mis-shipments MUST be reported within 10 days of delivery
- Please e-mail or call for Alaska, Hawaii, American Armed Forces and express delivery rates.
- All pricing and payments in U.S. Dollars
- Sorry, no C.O.D. shipments
- A $19.50 fee will be charged to your credit card for any order that has an incorrect address. Additionally, if a package is undeliverable and returned, you will be charged for the return shipping fees and shipping charges on the reshipment. Please check over your confirmation carefully to be sure all contact information was entered correctly. Please call immediately if any corrections are necessary.
If an item is returnable (See restocking list), you must first call or use form below to request a return goods authorization (RGA) prior to returning any items purchased through us. We will not accept any returns without an RGA. All items must be returned in "Re-Saleable Condition", in original packaging with all parts included. Customer is responsible for shipping charges.
Our restocking policies vary, depending on manufacturer and item. In most cases, restocking fees apply. View our restocking fee schedule. Please call or email us with any other questions you may have on returns.
Request a Return Authorization.
Spokane Hardware Supply, Inc. has physical locations in Washington and Idaho states. We also collect sales taxes for the following states.
Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming
Other taxes may apply to countries outside the US.
International & US Territory Shipping Policy
The above shipping rates apply to the lower 48 United States only. Additional shipping fees apply to orders shipped to the US Territories including Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and others. We require a minimum purchase of $50 and a $5 processing fee on orders shipped to the US Territories. Please allow for an additional 5 to 10 business days for delivery on top of the normal lead time listed. Call for more info.
The above shipping rates apply to the lower 48 United States only. We require a minimum purchase of $50 for orders shipped to Canada. A $5 processing fee and International shipping rates will apply to your order. Customer is responsible for all customs and duty fees. Please allow for an additional 5 to 10 business days for delivery on top of the normal lead time listed. Call for more info.
The above shipping rate applies to the lower 48 United States only. We require a minimum purchase of $100 for orders shipped to International addresses. A $5 processing fee and International shipping rates will apply to your order. Customer is responsible for all customs and duty fees. Please allow for an additional 5 to 10 business days for delivery on top of the normal lead time listed. Call for more info.
We know that it is sometimes difficult to imagine our hardware on your cabinets and to visualize our finishes with your existing hardware.
To assist you in your hardware selection we are offering a 50% merchandise credit, issued upon placing a subsequent order of $100.00 or more, for the sample cabinet hardware that was not to your liking or not being reordered. Sample orders may include up to 4 individual items priced under $15.00. The new order will need to be placed within 60 days of the original sample order. Sample orders credited with this policy need not be returned. You can either keep them or donate them to a charity such as Habitat for Humanity.
When placing a subsequent order using our website:
- Check the box on our order form that states you have ordered samples, and note the order number (order number can be found in subject line of confirmation e-mail).
- When our customer care specialists process your order they will issue a credit on that order for the merchandise credit due to you. No credit will be issued until a subsequent order is placed.
- Any orders consisting of up to 4 individual cabinet hardware items under $15.00 each are considered to be a sample order and are subject to this sample policy.
- Credit can only be applied one time for any order over $100.00 in merchandise no matter how many sample orders are placed.
- Any orders consisting of 5 or more individual cabinet hardware items will be subject to our standard restocking policy, including return shipping to various manufacturers.
- Items over $15.00 are not considered samples and regular restocking fees will apply.