Shop Door Entry Handlesets - 1 items
Filtered By:Clear All
Dexter by Schlage
Center to Center
Entry Door Handlesets
Entry door handlesets should serve two purposes: securing your home or business, and looking good doing it. At Hardware Hut, we offer front door locksets that combine security with style from brands as well-known and respected as Emtek, Schlage, Sun Valley Bronze, and Brinks. In addition to front door handlesets for homes, we provide industry-leading commercial door hardware.
Front Door Locksets
What makes an exterior door handleset the right choice for your front door? For security, you have your choice between single-cylinder and double-cylinder deadbolts, with your choice of door levers or door knobs on the door interior. For buildings that need added convenience with security, we provide a range of electronic and push button locks, removing the need for physical keys.
Matching entry door handlesets to your design scheme improves the door’s interior and exterior appearance and curb appeal. At Hardware Hut, we offer front door locksets in all the most popular designs, including:
- Craftsman/Mission, emphasizing simple, practical, and well-made pieces.
- Modern contemporary, showcasing the latest and most popular, modern designs.
- Modern rustic, a blend of contemporary lines and rustic style popular for rustic farmhouse designs.
- Rustic, which gives entry door handlesets a natural, even slightly distressed look reminiscent of rural life.
- Traditional, which hearkens back to 18th and 19th-century styles.
- Transitional, a style that balances modern and traditional styles.
- Tuscan and French Country, two related design choices inspired by traditional French country designs.
Choose from a range of exterior door handleset materials within these styles. Solid brass front door handlesets are very popular for their durability, as are solid bronze locksets.
Front Door Hardware
In addition to front door entry handlesets, we provide a wide assortment of door hardware. Shop Hardware Hut for all your door accessory needs, including door hinges, hardware mounting templates, and house numbers and address plaques.