On Sale! - Feeney 1/8" Stainless Steel Cable Rail Assemblies FEE-CABLERAIL-ASSEMBLIES
Usually ships out in 1 to 2 business days
Have a product question?
Easy-to-install, prefabricated cable assemblies are an attractive, budget-friendly, and low-maintenance alternative to commonly used metal and wood picket infill. Assemblies use 1/8'' diameter high-strength, weather-tough type 316 stainless steel cable and come in a wide range of standard lengths that can be quickly trimmed to size in the field!
- Assembly includes: 1/8" diameter type 316 stainless steel cable with 7-1/2" threaded terminal fitting pre-attached to one end; (1ea) QuickConnect® SS fitting; (2ea) stainless steel flat washers, (1ea) stainless steel Snug-Grip washer nut.
- Attractive, affordable, and very low maintenance.
- Versatile uses: railings, trellises, fences, exterior, interior, residential, commercial.
- Invisible appearance will not impair views.
- Simple, fast, do-it-yourself installation using prefabricated assemblies.
- Each assembly includes special, easy-to-use Threaded Terminal and Quick-Connect®SS end fittings that remain concealed in your end posts.
- Colored or stainless steel decorative end caps offer a finished detail (sold separately)
Feeney Quick-Connect® Surface Mount Swivel Turnbuckle with Tension Adjustment - EACH
$ 46 .32
- Feeney Inc.
- Manufacturer Location:
- South Korea
- stainless steel
- stainless steel
- 10 Year Limited Warranty.
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Feeney Cable Rail and AccessoriesView Product Collection