This center mount slide is designed for medium duty use in kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities. High density polyethylene rollers provide smooth operation and maximum reliability for a lifetime. To ensure long lasting, smooth operation, the steel slide is finished in rust resistant precoated zinc.
- If necessary, the channel assembly can be cut down to fit the inside depth of the cabinet.
- Mounts with staples or screws.
- Drawers lift out for easy removal
- Knape and Vogt
- Manufacturer Location:
- bottom (under drawer)
- center mount
- Limited lifetime warranty. Includes all necessary mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Load Rating:
- 50lbs. (22.68kg)
- 3/4 extension
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Recommended Use: Medium-duty slide designed for general drawer applications.
Mounting: Under drawer
Height: 1in. (25mm)
Clearance: 1/8in.(3mm) each side; 1-1/2in.(38mm) from rear of drawer to cabinet; drawer to be 3/8in.(10mm) shallower than opening
Features: Mounts with staples or screws. Drawers lift out for easy removal.
Slide Action: High density polyethylene rollers
Special Certifications: Meets or exceeds the ANSI performance standards
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
Knape and Vogt 1175 Under-Drawer Bottom-Mount Drawer SlideView Product Collection