- Maximum Material Thickness: 7/8in.(22mm)
- Keying: This lock is keyed to number 413A. Any quantity you order of this item number will all operate with the same key.
- Application: For drawers, R.H. or L.H. doors with lipped/overlay construction (straight cam) or flush construction (formed cam). For overlay application, the combined thickness of front and frame cannot exceed cylinder length. Also see overlay detail above.
The C8053 lock using the C7014 cam accommodates overlay construction using a 3/4" thick front and 3/4" thick frame.
- Operation: 90 degree cam turn on all locks. Key removable in both locked and unlocked positions.
- Packaging: Supplied with two keys, trim washer, spur washer (for wood), mounting nut and two cams. If flat washer (for metal) is needed, order NCL-C2015-2C separately.
- CompX National Cabinet Lock
- Manufacturer Location:
- cabinet lock
- 1 year limited warranty. Includes necessary mounting hardware.
- Maximum Material Thickness:
- Cylinder Length:
- Bore Hole:
- Keyed Alike
- California Residents:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel and/or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Cylinder Length: 1-3/16in.(30mm)
Maximum Material Thickness: 7/8in.(22mm)
Installation / Specification Documents
Shop the series
CompX National Disc Tumbler Cylinder Cam LocksView Product Collection
National 7/16" Disc Tumbler Cylinder Cam Cabinet Lock - Keyed Alike #413 (Nickel)
NEW! CompX Self-Locking SlamCAM - Spring Loaded Latch
National 1-3/16" Disc Tumbler Cylinder Cam Lock - Keyed Alike #415 (Matte Black)
Compx National 5-Disc Tumbler Master Key Blank - EACH